Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

RENEWI TOUR ( Benelux Tour)

Can we get this opened please. Line ups seem to be confirmed..

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

MinardiM189 | 8 months ago
0 likes

Am I right in thinking that BinckBank/Renewi has always been slow publishing the full results ?

Sniffer replied to MinardiM189 | 8 months ago
0 likes

Yes, I think it is annual problem.

Also, we will be searching for information on crash victims I suspect. I hope all the riders that fell are OK.

MinardiM189 replied to Sniffer | 8 months ago
0 likes

I saw PCS were complaining to Renewi yesterday, they only got the results late in the evening from a rider via WhatsApp.

Although it doesn't make much difference to me as I have no transfers left.

Daniel Norton replied to MinardiM189 | 8 months ago
0 likes

It seems to be common in Belgian races.  For some reason, they seem to like to keep everyone guessing what the results are.  Completely bizarre behaviour if you ask me.

MinardiM189 | 8 months ago
0 likes

How are the Green Kilometre sprints scored ?

tony kappler replied to MinardiM189 | 8 months ago
0 likes

As per scoring notes at bottom of stage information, "Green Kilometer not scored".

Daniel Norton | 8 months ago
0 likes

I don't suppose one of the admins could at least tell us whether the Benelux Tour is going to be in the game.  If the race goes on tonight, it won't be easy for people who are busy working tomorrow to enter a team.

Guzzibear | 8 months ago
0 likes

Seems Like I received an email telling me about the tour but its not on the site yet and the email said it starts in 2 days which is not right so I think they've sent the email out a little early, maybe as it actually starts on Bank Holiday Monday in the UK!

MinardiM189 replied to Guzzibear | 8 months ago
0 likes

The race starts on Wednesday 23rd August.

Latest Comments