Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Merlin Cycles a positive experience.

Absolutely brilliant after sales service. No excuses, no bullshit, just great to deal with.

We're quick enough to highlight poor service, so I'm bigging up the guys at Merlin.
Who do you rate positively and why?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

32 comments

hawkinspeter | 5 years ago
0 likes

I've bought from Merlin and never had any issue with them, so I can't comment on their after sales service.

I've had good service from Wiggle/CRC over the years - returns are simple and easy.

The absolute worst experience that I've had was with Raleigh UK - they claimed to have lost my return and then didn't answer my emails until I kicked up a fuss and I eventually got a refund. Took about 2 months or so.

DaSy | 5 years ago
0 likes

I used to buy loads of bits from Merlin, as they were cheaper than I could get many components via distribution with a trade account! I agree, they were always a joy to deal with as far as any returns or warranty claims went, also they were quick and efficient at sending the stuff out in the first place.

They are still my go-to for bits for myself.

Pages

Latest Comments